Dedicated Lawyer Representing New Jersey Businesses and Individuals
Get help from a Montville attorney with more than 49 years of experience
If your business or family is dealing with legal issues, you need an experienced and dedicated attorney to protect your best interests. Samuel N. Reiken, Attorney at Law has more than four decades of legal experience handling business law, commercial real estate and probate cases. He has extensive knowledge of the New Jersey legal system, and uses his skills to guide you through the complex legal process.
Knowledgeable legal help in Montville
When it comes to your business or your family, ensure you are represented by an attorney you can trust. With the law firm of Samuel N. Reiken, Attorney at Law, you get:
- Experienced representation. In his more than 49 years practicing law, Mr. Reiken has handled a wide range of business law, real estate and estate planning cases. He is admitted to practice in both New York and New Jersey, as well as the United States Tax Court. With his background and education, you can be assured you are getting knowledgeable and trustworthy representation.
- Personal attention. When you come to this firm, you always deal directly with Mr. Reiken. He is accessible to answer any questions or address any concerns. He advises his clients on the best options for their case, leading them toward a successful result.
- Professional and ethical approach. Mr. Reiken has been recognized by his peers in the legal community for the highest level of professionalism and adherence to ethical standards. He serves clients with competence, dedication and efficiency.
Protect your business with help from an experienced New Jersey attorney
Mr. Reiken represents New Jersey clients in cases related to:
- Business law/litigation: He handles a full range of business law services, including formation, financial investment counseling, contract review and development, breach of contract, shareholder disputes and more. He also uses alternative dispute resolution and litigation to help businesses resolve disputes. For experienced advocacy for your business, contact him today.
- Commercial real estate: Mr. Reiken meticulously handles every aspect of commercial real estate law, including construction, financing, mortgages, leasing, contracts, and more.
- Probate litigation: When a loved one dies, the last thing you want to deal with is an estate dispute among the heirs and beneficiaries. If you suspect that a will does not reflect the wishes of the deceased, you need an experienced probate litigation attorney to defense your case.
Don’t hesitate – contact an aggressive New Jersey business law attorney today
For help with your business law, business litigation, commercial real estate or probate case, contact Samuel N. Reiken, Attorney at Law today. Call 973-257-9600 or contact him online to schedule your initial consultation at his Montville, New Jersey office.